799: Stephen Hawking
Stephen Hawking is a renowned theoretical physicist, and quite possibly the world's smartest human being. He is almost completely paralyzed due to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and communicates with a speech generation box, as shown in the first panel. In this comic, Cueball and Megan are asked by him if they want to see a movie later, and they run to tell the papers about his "announcement", but he actually just wanted to see a movie with his friends.
- [Stephen Hawking is facing a pair of people. His voice appears in a square machine readable font.]
- Stephen Hawking: I thought maybe later we should go see a movie.
- [The two people are running.]
- [The front page of a newspaper appears instead of a third panel.]
- Name of the paper - The Times
- Main headline. - Physicist Stephen Hawking Suggests We See More Films
- [A picture of Stephen Hawking is in the center of the page.]
- Picture's caption. - Smartest Man Alive
- Secondary headline. - What Does He Know That We Don't?
- Large quote in article body. - Is this a warning?
- [Stephen Hawking is sitting alone, looking depressed.]
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!