Title text: "Upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Flash player to view THIS content, bitch." ::triggers detonator::
One-liners are often used in action movies to show the antagonist taunting the protagonist (or vice versa).
- Panel 1, The Memory hole is a mechanism for redacting documents, photographs, etc.
- In panel 2, Cueball is pointing out an arithmetic error in his opponents calculations. The miscalculation was probably his decision to bring a knife to a gun fight.
- The Federal Reserve System, usually referred to as The Fed, is the central banking system in the United States. Interest rates are usually lowered during a recession or a crisis.
- Many people will agree to a website or software's Terms of service without reading all of it.
- The final panel, Bangarang is, among other things, the Jamaican word for "uproar." It was popularized as the cheer of the lost boys in the film Hook.
People are often frustrated when they attempt to view content on a webpage and are greeted by a message stating that they have to update their version of Adobe Flash.
- Probability of phrases becoming action movie one liners:
- [Panels are arranged from More Likely on the left to Less likely on the right.]
- [A woman points a gun down at a man who is on the floor, his gun just out of reach.]
- Woman: You're going down the memory hole now, asshole.
- [Man on ground points gun up at blade-armed man standing next to a board with science on it.]
- Man with gun: Hey! You forgot to carry the two.
- [Woman on desk points sword at man standing on floor.]
- Woman: Looks like the Fed just lowered the interest rate.
- [Man with gun looks down at woman slumped on floor.]
- Man: Guess you should've scrolled all the way to the bottom before clicking "Agree."
- [Woman holds pistol to the back of the head of another woman holding a rifle.]
- Woman with pistol: Bangarang, motherfucker.