explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
(Redirected from 871)
Maybe donating for Malaria would just have been to silence Cueball's conscience, and Megan's comment made him realize that he really wanted to spend all the money on games. In any case, it seemed to give the opposite effect than intended.
- Cueball: I'm going to buy this $10 game I want, and I'm donating $10 for malaria eradication.
- Megan: If you actually cared, you'd skip the game and donate all $20.
- Megan: What's more important? Games, or mosquito nets and medicine for kids?
- Cueball: I think I'm going to buy these two $10 games I want.
- Friend: Cool; which ones?