Talk:2316: Hair Growth Rate
Is this a Dr. Seuss reference? The Zed "all have one strand of hair up on each of their heads, their hair grows very fast, so fast, people say that they need a haircut everyday" Usernaminator (talk) 21:18, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- The link is clearly that there are no open barbers now! (THIS IS A JOKE) 126.96.36.199 22:54, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- i was like omigod a normal xkcd they freed randall celebrate celebrate!!!! 188.8.131.52 22:38, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
Unrelated to the comic, but I just want to point out that (at least on my monitor), the kerning for "LIVES" in the new header is less than ideal. The "I" and the "V" blend together, looking like an "N" -- at least at the resolution displayed and the distance I view from -- so my mind reads "LNES" and fills in the missing "I" as "black lines matter." Which, for stick figures generally drawn in black on a white background is true, but....184.108.40.206 23:01, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
Should we add a long to the What if page where he mentions 1 massive hair? I think it had something to do with whales hiding down planes.
Sound Effect Words
- ZIIIP. A Google search finds multiple uses of this sound.
- PWIFF. Off-topic. At Google Code Archive pwiff is a library written in PHP that allows you to generate SWF files.
- FWIP. At urban dictionary fwip is a sound effect commonly used in BL manga.Isn't FWIP the sound made when Spiderman casts a web?
- BLIP. At Oxford Dictionaries blip is a short high-pitched sound made by an electronic device.
- ZHOOOP. A Google search finds multiple uses of this sound.
- PEW. At Oxford Dictionaries pew pew is the sound made by a laser gun.
- ...while PewPewPewPewPew is the sound of a clerical error, when you have far too much seating to comfortably fit inside the church and end up with zero leg-room. 220.127.116.11 11:57, 6 June 2020 (UTC)