User:While False/explain xkcd museum
- The oldest account on explain xkcd is Emilylb, which was created 22:08, 31 July 2012.
- The oldest account to have made a contribution is Erenan, created 22:19, 31 July 2012. It is also the oldest account with a talk page.
- The oldest account which still appears active (as of 2022) is Ullallulloo, which was created 23:49, 31 July.
- The oldest account which have been continuously active is (as of 2022) is Aaron of Mpls, which was created 23:49, 31 July 2012.
- The first account to have been given administrator rights is Mynotoar, which were given the rights by Jeff 01:48, 1 August 2012.
- The first account to have been given bot rights is SlashBot, which were given the rights by Jeff 23:48, 3 August 2012.
- The first account to have been given bureaucrat rights is Lcarsos, which were given the rights by Jeff 18:32, 19 February 2013.
- The first account to be blocked is AndreD, which was blocked by Waldir 13:38, 4 August 2012.
- The most active account is Davidy22, which has made 14,543 edits on 6,262 pages
- The protected user pages are:
- Jeff (fully protected)
- IronyChef/TestKitchen (semi protected)
- Davidy22 (fully protected)
- Jacky720 (fully protected)
- While False (semi protected).
- The oldest file on explain xkcd is argument_victory.png, which was uploaded by Jeff 00:37, 17 July 2012.
- The smallest file is pixels-assembly-3.png, which has a size of 0 bytes according to its page.
- The largest file is time-animated.gif, which has a size of 11.55 MB.
- The most linked-to file is Terrible small logo.png, which is used on 5,841 pages.
- The longest explanation on explain xkcd is that of 1608: Hoverboard, which has a length of 279,953 bytes.
- The shortest explanation is that of 116: City, which has a length of 1,024 bytes.
- The most revised explanation is that of 1190: Time, which have been revised 2,073 times.
This museum has no official status.
A history of explain xkcd can be read here.
Time is shown according to UTC.