Title text: The article has twenty-three citations, one of which is an obscure manuscript from the 1490s and the other twenty-two are arguments on LanguageLog.
- [The strip is set up as the top of a Wikipedia page.]
- [The Wikipedia logo.]
- The free encyclopedia
- [Side navigation options.]
- -Main Page
- -Featured Content
- -Current Events
- [Wikipedia header options.]
- Article Discussion Edit this page History
- [The article itself.]
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A malamanteau is a neologism for a portmanteau created by incorrectly combining a malapropism with a neologism. It is itself a portmanteau of [...the article cuts off.]
- [Below the panel.]
- Ever notice how Wikipedia has a few words it really likes?