Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
|| New images have been appearing on the comic constantly since its debut, so uploading them here is expected to be a constant work in progress.|
We still probably have many images missing. Feel free to add more if you find them!
These are collected images that form the interactive comic 1350: Lorenz, exactly as they are stored in the xkcd website. They often appear in multiple storylines and multiple times in the same storyline. A few of them already have text, while most images have blank spaces for the text to be inserted by the script. The latter are personalizable by definition; what is written on them can be completely different in every appearance.
- Please update number below if you add more images:
- On 2016-12-04 three more images were added to make it 152 images here below
- The three images were found by a scraper.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
I added this "comic discussion" to note new missing pictures - not all can add them but someone can if they get a permalink Kynde (talk) 21:33, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
I have tried to sort the images so what happens above is referenced below not vice versa. Of course I have only my own idea of the order from when I went through all possible outcome on the first of April. New pictures should be possible to insert where they "belong" Kynde (talk) 21:33, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
Here are two more with falling in the hole. Maybe the black is identical to the one from the rocket sequence? But either it should be both places or I vote for it to be moved to the awake scene as this makes much sense...:
http://xkcd.com/1350/#p:81fbe7ee-baa2-11e3-8012-002590d77bdd Kynde (talk) 21:40, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
Hairy's bed is empty:
http://xkcd.com/1350/#p:6427a624-ba05-11e3-8017-002590d77bdd Kynde (talk) 21:49, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
Both politicians talk with lines above their heads and movement of head lines. Also there are two spoken lines in one frame which has been said did not happen in the explanation talk page...
http://xkcd.com/1350/#p:51b19470-bb16-11e3-8004-002590d77bdd Kynde (talk) 21:54, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
Pikachu uses Graph Theory
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/a1-2014/FFHFi6j24sHub3Il_ALA5A.png 18.104.22.168 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- I have added the above and another one with the boomerang, where it flies the other way (back over his head, and then back the other way). That is in the record with 77 panels. The other one is in one if the Pokémon records.Kynde (talk) 15:24, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Testing the record I came up with these on the way to that:
Kynde (talk) 22:14, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
I have now put all images from the list (11/4 146 images) in under the themes section under the explain. If you find more please consider also to include them there as well Kynde (talk) 02:53, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- Since then three more has been added and also added to the table. --Kynde (talk) 18:06, 3 April 2016 (UTC)
I have gone through this comic SO MANY TIMES and even I can't find all the endings. Thanks for putting this up so I can at least get a sneak peek. -- User:JayRulesXKCD (talk) 9:28, 12 September 2016
- Yeah, I've written a bot to fill the transcript page, but the problem is that I have to re-capitalize every single panel of every single path... LegionMammal978 (talk) 13:27, 4 December 2016 (UTC)