266: Choices: Part 3
|Choices: Part 3|
Title text: Wait, this is space -- how are you talking to me? And, as an afterthought, what's up with the hole in reality?
Megan is very unsure about what to think of her situation. Is it a dream? Is she in danger? In the title text she realizes that if she were in real space she wouldn't be able to hear any sound, like the voice talking to her, due to the lack of atmosphere.
All parts of "Choices":
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 266: Choices: Part 3 (this one)
- 267: Choices: Part 4
- 268: Choices: Part 5
- [Megan floats in a bubble against a space backdrop.]
- Megan: I should feel scared.
- Megan: But I don't.
- Megan: Maybe this is a dream.
- Megan: But it doesn't feel like one.
- Disembodied voice: Okay, found you.
- Megan: Who are you?
- Voice: Er, hang on. This next part might be a little weird.
- [Beat panel.]
- [Many copies of Megan whirl around her bubble; a lightning bolt appears in the background.]
- [All the copies have disappeared except for one.]
- Copy: Sorry— Hi, me.
- Megan: ...Hi.