268: Choices: Part 5
|Choices: Part 5|
Title text: I wonder what percentage of not-obviously-busy people on the street would say yes to kite-flying with a stranger. This looks like a job for Science!
In the final part of Choices, Megan is back to real life, and has forgotten about her trip, as afterlife-Megan said. However, she has an epiphany, and in the spirit of what she told her, she talks to the stranger at the street.
The urge to talk to strangers in awkward situations has been touched on in 235: Kite.
The title text suggests a weird sociological investigation. The capital "S" in "Science" suggests a personification.
The series was released on 5 consecutive days (Monday-Friday). All parts of "Choices":
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 266: Choices: Part 3
- 267: Choices: Part 4
- 268: Choices: Part 5 (this one)
- [Megan is walking towards the right of the panel.]
- [Cueball wearing a backpack is walking towards the left of the panel.]
- [They walk past each other.]
- [Megan has a sudden thought.]
- [They both turn towards each other.]
- Megan: Hi.
- Cueball: Uh, hi.
- Megan: Sorry if this is weird, but, do you like flying kites?