Title text: It was also fun when those teenagers tried to egg our house and it insta-cooked the eggs in mid-air.
She explains her stance with the fact, that her invention help keep the squirrels off the feeder. That it actually works is backed up by the fact that we hear a squirrel squeaking as it getz zapped by the very powerful laser. But getting hold of such a laser and programming the auto-targeting so it only zaps squirrels and not the birds is a very complicated process - and there are probably many other ways to keep the squirrels off the feeder. So Megan is of course no better than Cueball here.
The title text refers to egging, throwing eggs at houses, other objects, or even people. While this is illegal it's still a famous form of protest.
- [Cueball is working on something on a table, and Megan is sitting at a computer.]
- Cueball: The trebuchet is almost done!
- Megan: Mm.
- Cueball: The range should be over 150 meters.
- Megan: Look - I'm sure it's a cool project.
- [Picture of a trebuchet.]
- Megan: But eventually you'll need to outgrow these toys, and focus your energy on something practical. This mad science is getting out of hand.
- Cueball: Says the girl who mounted an auto-targeting kilowatt laser on the roof.
- Megan: That's practical! It keeps the squirrels off the feeder!
- [From off-frame.]