41: Old Drawing
Title text: I don't want to talk about it
Anyone snooping into his journal would be punished by such a terrible pun. The pun is so terrible that even Randall does not want to talk about it as he mentioned in the title text.
- [A tree holding a chainsaw over a recently cut-down tree. The first text is in a frame at the top of the panel.]
- I found this in one of my high-school notebooks. I think I drew it just to take revenge on people snooping through my stuff.
- Tree stump: Well, you stumped me...
- This was the 36th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Wednesday's Drawing - Old Notebook".
- Original Randall quote: "I'm on vacation! At home. Fresh drawings when I return!"
- This comic was posted on xkcd when the web site opened on Sunday the 1st of January 2006.
- It was posted along with all 41 comics posted before that on LiveJournal as well as a few others.
- The latter explaining why the numbers of these 41 LiveJournal comics ranges from 1-44.
- One of the original drawings drawn on checkered paper.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!