47: Counter-Red Spiders
Title text: I hope we can stop them
In previous comics, red spiders are seen navigating similar landscapes. Here, humanoid stick figures are standing on top of each other to reach some place above the top of the comic, in a similar manner to how the red spiders navigate. These stick figures must be extremely light, or gravity must be really weak there, because it is impossible to have a stack of humans that tall. 
The full series of Red spiders:
- 8: Red spiders
- 43: Red Spiders 2
- 47: Counter-Red Spiders (this one)
- 126: Red Spiders Cometh
- 427: Bad Timing
- [A stack of stick figures, standing on each others shoulders extends from the bottom of the frame to the top. Cuboids hang in the air.]
- The counter-red-spider offensive begins...
- This was the 44th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Drawing: Counter-Red Spiders"
- Original Randall quote: "They must be stopped.""
- The links pointing to the first two Red Spiders comics.
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!