Title text: If only I had asked 4chan for ideas for what I should do to prevent this!
Rather than apologize or try and salvage the relationship, Cueball responds in perhaps the most absurd possible way and invokes five then-popular Internet meme in one sentence:
- Sup dawg, I herd you didn't liek forming babby, but I accidentally in your base.
The sentence can be translated into:
- Whats up girl, I heard that you don't want to get pregnant but I accidentally came inside you.
Below the frame the pros and cons of uttering such a sentence is listed.
- Cons: Cueball's life is now thoroughly "ruined" as he now may become a father with a girl who did not wish a baby. Also the incident with the memes would likely put a damper on his relationship with Megan even if she did not get pregnant.
- Pros: The sentence set the new density record for memes (most memes referenced in fewest words). This explains the title of he comic. But it will be a very superficial and respectless world record to hold when the return is a ruined life.
The five memes used are:
- Yo Dawg
- This can also be used with Sup Dawg as in this comic.
- I herd u liek Mudkips
- How is babby formed?
- I Accidentally.
- In this meme the verb is omitted.
- In this case the omitted verb is came or ejaculated.
- Referenced again in 997: Wait Wait.
- in ur base.
The title text references 4chan, a site known for its memes, trolls and other assorted internet clutter, and sarcastically implies that any advice they might give would in any way be at all helpful. Due to its population of trolls and other unhelpful sorts, advice given by 4chan would normally be useless at best and actively detrimental at worst; however, the title text implies that Cueball regrets that he did not ask 4chan for advice, and maybe have used them for this earlier. Maybe to ask How is babby formed...
- [Cueball is in a bed with Megan.]
- Cueball: Sup dawg, I herd you didn't liek forming babby, but I accidentally in your base.
- [Below the frame:]
- Cons: Ruined life.
- Pros: Sentence set the new meme density record.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!