874: Time Management
Title text: I never trust anyone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Descriptive, sparse explanation.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
The schedule is in direct contradiction to the scenario laid out in the comic: Cueball loves time management, but is terrible at it.
The title text tells us that Randall hates this sort of hypocrisy.
- [Cueball sits at a desk with a computer. There's a schedule on the wall next to it. Cueball is typing.]
- The key to leading a productive life is time management.
- type type
- Choose goals, build a schedule, and have the WILLPOWER to follow it-
- or be LEFT BEHIND by those of us who DO.
- type type type
- [We see the schedule in closeup.]
- 7:00am Wake up
- 7:15am-8:00am Post on productivity blogs about my schedule
- 8:00am-whenever Fuck around