Talk:484: Flash Games
The explanation needs to explain the title text. 18.104.22.168 23:25, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, you are right. No time for me so far, maybe this comic should be on top at the "Today's incomplete explanation of the day" for one day more... --Dgbrt (talk) 00:37, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Already got it for you guys 22.214.171.124 07:33, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Am I missing something or are you looking too hard for an explanation? To me, it seems as simple as what it says. There are amazing gaming systems, but a lot of flash games are way more addictive. So the character (Cueball I guess he's been called here) simply is telling himself that he'll only play for one more hour before playing with his new console. The joke being that in an hour, he will say the same thing again. And again. And so on. That's all there is to this. 126.96.36.199 07:32, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Games are what happens to nerds while they are waiting for their lives.
- Comics are what happen to me when I am waiting to be right again.
- My most tiresome trait is my effort to be correct.
- One day I will run out of comics.