874: Time Management
Title text: I never trust anyone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at.
In this comic, the schedule is in direct opposition to the scenario laid out in the comic. Cueball loves time management, but is terrible at it. The image text also tells us that Randall hates the type of people who are fake like the character in the comic.
- [Cueball sits at a desk with a computer. There's a schedule on the wall next to it. Cueball is typing.]
- The key to leading a productive life is time management.
- type type
- Choose goals, build a schedule, and have the WILLPOWER to follow it--
- or be LEFT BEHIND by those of us who DO.
- type type type
- [We see the schedule in closeup.]
- 7:00am Wake up
- 7:15am-8:00am Post on productivity blogs about my schedule
- 8:00am-whenever Fuck around