Stick figures having sex! Against a wall! Over a couch! In some sort of high flying sex swing! Fitocracy is a web site that turns workouts into a social game by awarding points, badges, levels and all sorts of other Gamification. However, according to this cartoon, Fitocracy does not consider sex to be an activity acceptable for its site, despite the high flying nature of Cueball and Megan's sexual workout.
- [A couple has sex up against a wall.]
- [A couple has sex standing in an armchair.]
- [A couple has sex in a swing, swaying above a table with a flower vase on it.]
- [Screenshot of Fitocracy. In the text field marked "log your workout for today," the user has filled in "sex," and the site has returned the message "activity not found."]
- [The couple is standing in front of the computer; one person is at the keyboard, the other standing back wearing a towel.]
- Megan: Come on! That was like two hours of cardio!
- Cueball: Hmm, let's see ... the part on the dresser was KIND of like skiiing ...