Megan and Cueball having sex! Against a wall! Over a couch! In some sort of high flying sex swing! Fitocracy is a web site that turns workouts into a social game by awarding points, badges, levels and all sorts of other Gamification. However, according to this cartoon, Fitocracy does not consider sex to be an activity acceptable for its site, despite the high flying nature of Cueball and Megan's sexual workout.
The title text explains how sites like Fitocracy are so successful. Because human brains, especially the cynical ones, like to game the system whenever they can, they will find easy things to do that also score high. In the case of Fitocracy, these are simple exercises that add up a lot when applied daily. But the creators of Fitocracy (and other such successful sites, like Weight Watchers or Lumosity) know this, and, as in Soviet Russia, the system games you into adopting an exercise regimen, or losing weight, or getting smarter, or whatever else there is.
- [Megan and Cueball have sex up against a wall.]
- [Megan and Cueball have sex standing in an armchair.]
- [Megan and Cueball have sex in a swing, swaying above a table with a flower vase on it.]
- [Fitocracy. The search phrase is "sex" and the site returned "activity not found."]
- [Megan and Cueball stand in front of the computer, Megan is at the keyboard, Cueball stands back wearing a towel on his tail.]
- Megan: Come on! That was like two hours of cardio!
- Cueball: Hmm, let's see... The part on the dresser was kind of like skiing...