Atheists aren't annoying, they are just boring. Nobody likes a party pooper.
The sad truth is that there's nothing out there but the universe. Luckily, it's a magnificent one. 220.127.116.11 01:50, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
- There's some real irony in someone declaring that atheists are boring while also affirming itself as an atheist. Maybe it's just reluctant to claim the title? Some atheists choose to be called "agnostic" for that reason, even when they fit the bill. 18.104.22.168 08:07, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
- Just as i read the word 'magnificent' the conclusion part of 'eclipse' (from dark side of the moon) started. Great timing :) --22.214.171.124 02:17, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- How can you be sure that there aren't any other universes? Even if the only things that exist are matter, energy, and information, there still could be other universes that we haven't seen, and those would be real. Mulan15262 (talk) 14:12, 25 May 2014 (UTC)Mulan15262
- Not even Explain XKCD is immune to being dragged in to this little argument, but at least its taking a less hostile approach I suppose.
- I actually have a friend who was a devout Fundamentalist Christian, and then switched over to becoming a dedicated Fundamentalist Atheist. I find arguments about religion with him equally annoying regardless of which side he is/was on so I guess they're on to something...
126.96.36.199 08:39, 5 June 2014 (UTC)