|Official transcript page for my own reference --> https://xkcd.com/1/info.0.json|
Main account (a beanie is the British version of a knit cap). Second account is Knit cap.
Reading all comics
I am going through all the comics on explainxkcd.com (and editing the page, if necessary). Comic up to so far: 1350
I'm cleaning up Lorenz fully, not just Knit Cap. This will take days (I have a lot of free time ok).
- After that, I will read the other 1138 comics.
- After that, I will turn my focus to the page Knit Cap.
- Update: it is taking a lot longer than I thought due to mock exams. They are over now, so I have a lot of free time again.
- Edits done: 1,213
- Pages edited: 530
- My edits
- I am a grammar nazi, which is probably a good thing for wikis.
- Leading on from earlier, why did Lorenz demonstrate such bad grammar throughout the page?