1021: Business Plan
Title text: The investor elevator pitch is "Wheeeeeeee! Elevators are fun!"
This one has the art and feel of a very early xkcd comic. Beret Guy's "business plan" is to attract gulls with pieces of bread and then trick people into putting their money in his container to purchase them.
The title text is a reference to the phrase "Elevator pitch", which is also similar to "investor pitch". The point of an elevator pitch is to have a synopsis of your idea that you are capable of delivering on a moments notice in the time it takes to ride the elevator, about 30 seconds. This way, when you get that once in a career opportunity to pitch your plan to the one person who can make it happen because you just happened to catch the same elevator, you are ready.
- [Beret Guy stands on a shoreline and takes the environment in in silent contemplation]
- [Beret Guy heads off with an idea fresh in his head]
- [Beret Guy saunters back with a jar, some bread, and a signboard]
- [Beret Guy tears the bread off into pieces]
- [Beret Guy sets up the signboard, with its contents yet to be revealed]
- [Beret Guy heads off and waits for the plan to unfold]
- [The same beach, this time with a couple walking past. One person scratches their head. The bread has attracted quite a few birds. The jar has a "$" on it. The sign says: "Gulls for sale"]
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!