- These are comics that contain one or more Euler diagrams.
- They should not be confused with Venn diagrams although some of the comic titles refer to them as such.
- Randall seems to have made mistakes, or maybe done this on purpose as indicated with the comic 2721: Euler Diagrams.
- Apart from that comic where he mentions that he wishes to call all Euler diagrams for Venn diagrams he has also made the "mistake" two time before:
- A Venn diagram shows all possible combinations of two or more sets, including those with no elements, and therefore all of the circles must intersect.
- An Euler diagram only needs to depict the non-empty combinations, and therefore does not have this constraint.
- Since all Venn diagrams are also Euler diagrams the Venn diagram category is a sub category of Euler diagrams.
- But only those where the diagrams is not a Venn diagram or if Euler diagrams are also mentioned along with Venn diagrams, should the comics be included in both categories. (Like the three "mistakes" from above.)
This category has only the following subcategory.