- Probably when you use the power of magic shoes, the magic shoes will "outrun" the bigger shoes, either manage to slip out of it or destroy it outright.
- That said, I agree with you, the magic shoes will be felt close to no shoes at all, and therefore daily you will wear other shoes over it. Arifsaha (talk) 16:32, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
There should be four toe-holes, not five. The fourth and last toes are almost always in the same toe-hole, as the shoes become very uncomfortable otherwise. The (four-toed) shoes, however, are very nice for relaxation, general purposes, and the outdoors.
- I have added a wiki link to these shoes and they have five toes!--Kynde (talk) 22:10, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
- Technically, since these are stick figures, they shouldn't have any toes. Anonymous. 07:24, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- After playing Mirror's Edge, the idea of using shoes with a separate space for the big toe grew on me. 184.108.40.206 03:20, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Shoes seem to be only drawn when they are important to either the comics story arch, or to identify a character.
- However, in case you read this again: You can find a lot of info of how to make entries here on the Editor FAQ, or just by looking at other peoples edits after clicking on edit. For example you can link to a comic by entering either its name, its number or number: name with 2 square brackets: [] - e.g. like this: [[1149: Broomstick]] - (the same also works for other pages than comics, such as editor FAQ - when editing this section you can see how I did it :) ) - Oh, and by the way: please sign your comment by using the signature button above the text field or by adding for ~ signs. --Lupo (talk) 10:24, 21 October 2019 (UTC)