Talk:70: Guitar Hero
The image appears to me to have a female in the background, the hair hanging below the face might look like a beard/goatee. But I suggest it is a supposed to be a long haired individual rather than a person with a beard. -JD184.108.40.206 09:17, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- Agree it is Megan and whomever thought it was a beard must have made the mistake you refer to. Have corrected and added category. Was here looking for characters with a beard and though why is beard written here when I saw the comic before finding the error. --Kynde (talk) 21:54, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- It is agreed that the man is Hairy. -JD220.127.116.11 09:16, 13 April 2023 (UTC)
Is the transcript in any way official (if yes, where can I find the source?)? Because I don't see the area with the "bump" as a "catwalk", but just as the area of the game where they approach. The stage is the background, separate from the rest. Fabian42 (talk) 14:43, 8 June 2018 (UTC)
- The source is here: JSON interface to comic 70: Guitar Hero
- [[On a stage, a guy with a beard is in the background, holding a microphone. In the center is a guy with an electric guitar. The catwalk has bumps to resemble the tracks of Guitar Hero.]] When I'm in a rock band, I'm gonna do a cool, mellow song. Then in the middle I'll stop, announce "this part is just to be an asshole to people playing Guitar Hero," and then flail wildly on the strings for 30 seconds.
- BTW: The catwalk with the bumps is in front of the Guitar Hero... --Dgbrt (talk) 16:36, 8 June 2018 (UTC)