Title text: You make forgetting look so easy.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Mostly gets at it, but a little bare.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
The opening lines of the comic misleads the reader into thinking that Cueball is remembering his partner fondly. The final two lines of the comic instead reveals that Cueball is trying to forget his ex-partner. He states that he has not managed to forget his partner, and so resolves to continue walking to distance himself from them. The title text implies that his (ex-)partner has already forgotten him.
- [Cueball is walking through a wasteland talking to himself.]
- I am alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you.
- But I haven't forgotten the feel of your skin, your mischievous smile.
- You'd think a thousand miles would be enough.
- I guess I'll keep walking.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!