- I'm feeling tired and heavy, did you do this to me!? Xseo (talk) 13:44, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
- @Kynde: You poor, poor thing ;-). --DaB. (talk) 13:48, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
Cold viruses evolve so quickly that every year your immunity to last year virus is useless. Also note that the "people will stay clear of you if you do come in" behavior is older than offices: visible (and audible) symptoms make people avoid close contact with you, therefore it is advantageous for the virus to avoid causing them as long as possible. -- Hkmaly (talk) 13:50, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
I'm not familiar with the "skin crawling" symptom. Is that just a weird name for some other symptom? 184.108.40.206 14:25, 4 December 2015 (UTC) Gus
- I get that every time I have a cold. I had a cold not long before this comic was published and I knew immediately what it was referring to. No one else that I know has ever experienced this, and no one else online makes any reference to it. Believe it or not, this comic is literally the only reference that I have seen to a particularly unpleasant symptom that I get every time I have a cold that no one else seems to get or even know about. 220.127.116.11 17:59, 23 November 2017 (UTC)
- Incomplete notice says "First draft please improve if you can. Change from second person to third person."
So I should change it to say "First draft please improve if he can"?
18.104.22.168 23:46, 5 December 2015 (UTC)
- I think "skin crawling" refers to the chills you get when you have a cold, like the chills you get when something craws on your skin. 22.214.171.124 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
Skin crawling means (I think) you feel like you have ants crawling on your skin. I have felt that at times, however I didn't recognize the phrase right away - it took a bit of thinking (my first language is not English). 126.96.36.199 08:07, 9 December 2015 (UTC)