|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Created by a BOT - Please change this comment when editing this page. Do NOT delete this tag too soon.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
|| This transcript is incomplete. Please help editing it! Thanks.
Morning. How's the game?
Eagles got to the 26-yard line around midnight. They've been walking across the field since then. Just entered a Huddle.
I bet the next frame will be a cut.
You always say that
Do you think the first ads will come by the end of February.
I'm at a year-round super bowl watch party. We're playing the stream at 1/2300x speed, so it will end just a next year's super bowl starts.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
Which one is Megan? The description refers to Megan coming in but also Megan predicting the cut, but the comic clearly shows two different people.L 188.8.131.52 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- There is not way of telling who is who as Megan is not a name used for the generic woman with long black hair used by Randall. But in the context of this explanation side, then Cueball and Megan are together so the pair on the couch are Cueball and Megan for the comic explanations sake. The Woman walking in doesn't have long enough hair to be Danish and also Black Hat is missing, so this in another of the very few cases with more than one Megan (see her page, there are now five as opposed to the more than 170 comics with Multiple Cueballs). I have corrected the transcript to make this distinction. The Guy on the floor is the Multiple Cueball ;-) --Kynde (talk) 10:10, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
soooo 17776 but on the viewer’s end 184.108.40.206 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
Now I want to see this! Could someone set up an Internet livestream? (For some definitions of “live” anyway) ;) PotatoGod (talk) 22:25, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Working on it ;)
- EDIT: Done, check it out! https://yearlongsuperbowl.com/ Okofish (talk) 00:10, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Love it!! 220.127.116.11 08:41, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- This is an excellent addition to my tab collection, thankyou, enjoying this far more than I should... 18.104.22.168 04:01, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
What gluttons for punishment. Professional sports games with all that commentary, colour, etc. is long as it is. 22.214.171.124 06:19, 6 February 2018 (UTC) Gene [email protected]
29.97 fps is only normal in the Americas; most of the rest of the world uses 25 fps. --126.96.36.199 10:42, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
I am a Singaporean here and is there anyway that I can watch the matches through a legal website? I want to get into the fad of the season.Boeing-787lover 15:08, 6 February 2018 (UTC) -- Xkcdreader52 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- For future reference, here is an article on how and when you could have watched the 2018 SuperBowl live in Singapore: Where to Watch the Super Bowl in Singapore (cached) These Are Not The Comments You Are Looking For (talk) 00:52, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
The bit about four hours, and by extension, his math being wrong is... Wrong. Games last that on average. A slowdown by a factor of 2300 would suggest the game lasted just over 3 hours, 48 minutes and 31 seconds. Assuming 525600 minutes in a year. 188.8.131.52 06:34, 7 February 2018 (UTC)lordloki