533: Laptop Hell
The executive who caused Mephistopheles's favourite laptop, the Fujitsu Q2010 to be taken out of production, arrives in hell. Mephistopheles is displeased because he thought it was a good laptop, but since hell is a place of evil the executive asks why he is upset about an act which he sees as being evil.
The comment about Sony implies that their company is evil, and has a deal with hell, something which the Fujitsu executive seems to have suspected.
The alt text explains that Randall's systems administrator is upset with him because he threw his laptop down several flights of steps. The systems admin takes revenge childishly, by replacing part of the text with "DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS"
- Mephistopheles: Welcome to Hell. Here's-
- Mephistopheles: Wait. I know you.
- Mephistopheles: You're the Fujitsu exec who killed the Q-series.
- Fujitsu Exec: ...Yes?
- Mephistopheles: The Q2010 was the perfect laptop!
- Mephistopheles: Powerful, durable, had every feature, and made the Air look bulky And that was back in 2006!
- Fujitsu Exec: But noone bought it!
- Mephistopheles: Then you marketed it wrong!
- Fujitsu Exec: Wait. Don't you encourage evil acts down here?
- Mephistopheles: In theory, yes, but we need laptops too!
- Mephistopheles: Although it's moot, since we have an exclusive deal with Sony.
- Fujitsu Exec: I knew it!
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!