631: Anatomy Text
Title text: For many of the anatomy pictures on Wikipedia, I think this is actually not far from reality. They only look all formal and professional due to careful cropping.
Megan and a person not shown are taking photos of their own anatomy for inclusion in relevant Wikipedia articles. This is one of the few comics where Megan is named, and also one of the few comics to feature speech bubbles. It is revealed that instead of taking these photos at home or in a professional studio, they are shooting at a TGI Friday's restaurant.
TGI Friday's is an American multinational restaurant chain known for its casual family-friendly atmosphere, upbeat service, and fried appetizers. Megan's and the person's behavior is of course highly inappropriate, due to the sanitation issues relating to sitting or laying naked on the tables, as well as public decency issues; nudity is illegal in most public places, and this is compounded by the fact that there are usually children in TGI Friday's.
The message implicit in the comic (and stated outright in the title text) is that careful cropping can produce useful, apparently professional reference images, even if the source photograph was not taken in a professional manner, or was pornographic in nature.
- Plate 15: Female breast
- [There is a drawing of a breast, with 'breast', 'areola', and 'nipple' labeled.]
- Plate 16: External female genitalia
- [There is a picture of external female genitalia. 'labia majora', 'labia minora', 'clitoris', 'urethral opening', and 'vagina' are labeled. Voice #1's speech bubble partly covers the middle of the genitalia.]
- Voice #1: HEY!
- Plate 17: External male genitalia
- [There is salt, ketchup, and mustard to one side.]
- Voice #2: Shit!
- Voice #1: What the hell? You can't do that in here.
- Voice #2: Megan, get off the table!
- Voice #2: Grab the tripod!
- Plate 18: Erect Penis
- [The picture appears to be at an angle. Megan is running.]
- Voice #1: We're calling the cops!
- Voice #2: RUN!
- Voice #1: TGI Friday's is a family establishment!
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
This needs an incomplete flag! --Mynotoar (talk) 23:45, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
- Sure it needs this tag. Only US citizens are familiar with T.G.I. Friday's, and there are much more parts which need a better explain. Help me on this!--Dgbrt (talk) 23:58, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
I am from Denmark and have only been to T.G.I. Friday's in Stockholm, Sweden and in Oslo, Norway. That apparently makes me a U.S. Citizen. When will I be getting my new passport? ;) 22.214.171.124 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- There's actually a T.G.I. Fridays in Denmark now at Højbro Plads in Copenhagen (opened in 2015) Poizan42 (talk) 09:12, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
Kind of looks like a stripper pole in the background (complete with gripping). I know it's stated to be a T.G.I. Friday's, but still. 126.96.36.199 06:19, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
WOW, T.G.I. Friday's is nearly all over Europe, but not at my home in Germany. See: File:TGIFridays_world_map.svg --Dgbrt (talk) 20:23, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Megan surely has nice breasts.--188.8.131.52 14:02, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
If both Megan and Cueball are running away, who's holding the camera? 184.108.40.206 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- ..the tripod. 220.127.116.11 02:36, 20 April 2015 (UTC)
- the tripod?--18.104.22.168 04:46, 6 July 2020 (UTC)
- the tipping tripod Jacky720 (talk) 02:17, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
I've updated the explanation. I think it's ready to have the incomplete flag removed; I'm not sure of the usual Explain procedure, but I'll take it away in a couple of days if nobody objects. Cosmogoblin (talk) 12:44, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
Is there a NSFW category? If there is, this would be in it. For sure. 625571b7-aa66-4f98-ac5c-92464cfb4ed8 (talk) 00:16, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
no, but at this point I think there should be one 22.214.171.124 14:30, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
Should this explanation state that it is Megan and Cueball? To me there is no indication, that it is Cueball. In fact the only character looking like Cueball ist the person telling them to get lost.--Lupo (talk) 11:35, 30 August 2019 (UTC)