Title text: Well, she's pretty hot.
Cueball is making an honest profession of his feelings. This is often held up as a valuable thing in cementing a relationship. In the first three panels, he makes the kind of cliched poetic, romantic statements that would typically be expected. In the last panel, however, he undercuts all of this by crassly revealing that he also really wants to have sex with his paramour's sister.
In the title text, he attempts to excuse his statement by reasoning that the sister is very attractive.
- [Cueball is standing talking in the same position in all four panels. Seems like he has hair in panel 2.]
- Cueball: I want to be brave enough to tell you how I feel.
- Cueball: I want to say "I love you" before I hang up the phone for once.
- Cueball: I want to drive all night with you, listening to mix tapes, not caring where we end up.
- Cueball: Oh, and I also really want to get with your sister.
- Cueball: I mean, DAMN.
- This was the 46th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Drawing - Want"
- There were no original Randall quote for this comic.
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
- During the start-up of xkcd, four of the last 11 comics were released on days that deviated from the normal Monday, Wednesday, Friday scheme.
- This one was thus released on a Saturday.
- It was the middle part of a series of three where the release day was shifted to one day later.
- This one was posted so late, 11:41 pm, that it almost became a Sunday comic.
- The next "Friday" comic 52: Secret Worlds was also released on a Saturday.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!