Title text: No more, no less
Cueball and Megan are standing together in the middle of a simple maze. As indicated by the words in the comic, they have simply found each other, implying that there is no relationship between them other than running into each other.
As indicated in the title text, there is nothing else to say about how they met.
- [Cueball and Megan are standing on a white hill (presumably snow) with a grey sky covered with thick streaks of white, and small pink dots. All letters are written in lower case.]
- we are just two people
- who found each other
- This was the 45th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Drawing: Found"
- Original Randall quote: "I'll get back to science humor and awful puns soon, don't worry."
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
- During the start-up of xkcd, four of the last 11 comics were released on days that deviated from the normal Monday, Wednesday, Friday scheme.
- This one was thus released on a Thursday.
- It was the first of a series of three where the release day was shifted to one day later.
- This one was posted in the middle of the day, 10:41 am.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!