Hi, it seems we can talk in German so I'm saying "Herzlich Willkommen!". But further discussions should be in English. Your attempt on the transcript at 657: Movie Narrative Charts is useless. Nobody will read or even understand this. The movies, the characters and a general description of the lines is enough. See this User_talk:Kynde#Transcript_TLDR.3B for more recent discussions on this matter. While it's not possible to give simple instructions for writing a transcript it's agreed that it should be not too long.
You removed the incomplete tag here 1801: Decision Paralysis when it wasn't complete. And it was not only the layout. Just check the history for all changes and you will figure it out. Nevertheless I'm happy about everyone participating here and so again: "Herzlich Willkommen!". --Dgbrt (talk) 21:17, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- Uhh, I just found your edits here: 993: Brand Identity. So many thanks for your work! But it's not for the transcript. See my latest edit. --Dgbrt (talk) 21:37, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Hi Dgbrt, thanks a lot for your feedback! I have read the discussion you linked and now some is clearer to me :-) Does that mean that for exmple the transcript for 657: Movie Narrative Charts can never be finished?
concerning 657: Movie Narrative Charts: Should I delete the material? Or will someone else tidy up? Do you think the list of battles/events could be useful, and perhaps a simple list of characters? (transcript or explanantion?) (At least I have learned a lot about LotR ;-)
concerning 1801: Decision Paralysis: I thougt it was ready, but obviously I was too fast - Sorry!
concerning 993: Brand Identity: In the "transcript incomplete" there was a notice that all readable text should be transcripted. This is why I started in this way. So I would continue the list in the explanation-area? But with less design-information, right? --LaVe (talk) 23:22, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- My short answers:
- 657: The transcript should be short a possible, I will try it on the next days. But LotR at the explain section is very welcome.
- 1801: Never mind...
- 993: Your picture is great. But since not all text is readable a general description should be enough at the transcript. But others here may disagree. The way how you will continue the description is up to you. There is no general rule on that, nobody can say correct or wrong. Just consider others should read this and they wont if they don't like. Read your own content a few days or weeks later again and think about that.
- And a few tips:
- 1.) Use a spellchecker at your browser: exmple, explanantion, thougt, transcripted is all red for me ;)
- 2.) Always use the preview feature before saving
- And again thanks for your contributions.--Dgbrt (talk) 00:09, 24 February 2017 (UTC)