298: Tesla Coil
Title text: For scientists, this can be the hardest thing about dreams.
After that show by Cueball, Black Hat magically shoots electricity from his fingertips. When Cueball asks how he did that, he says that science doesn't really work, then hovers in mid-air, further proving his point. There is simply no apparent explanation for Black Hat's abilities, which means science is still woefully incomplete or, as Black Hat said, simply doesn't work.
The title text indicates that this was all actually a dream, explaining Black Hat's abilities and pointing out how dreams can be difficult for scientists as they will attempt to analyze and understand everything in the dream according to the laws of science, which wouldn't apply in dreams.
- [Cueball and Black Hat stand near a tesla coil mounted on a table.]
- Cueball: I finally finished my Tesla Coil!
- [The room is dark; the characters appear as faint blue outlines on black background. Cueball turns on the Tesla Coil and it sparks white static electricity.]
- Black Hat: Cool, but—
- [Lightning shoots out of Black Hat's hands, Cueball appears to be in shock and awe.]
- Black Hat: Check this out!
- [The lights are back on, Cueball's arms are raised in amazement.]
- Cueball: How did you do that?
- Black Hat: The world doesn't actually make any sense. Science doesn't work. No one told you because you're so cute when you get into something.
- [Black Hat floats up the frame, and Cueball is pointing towards Black Hat.]
- Black Hat: Still, neat toy.
- Cueball: Now you're hovering!
- Black Hat: I guess you're still not getting this.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!