(Redirected from 40)
Title text: Like a beacon
Lighthouses were built on coasts to give ships a point of reference where land was, so that they could find where they were going, and to know where they should avoid during a storm. Megan fills this role for Cueball. She is his lighthouse to know where he can be safe.
This also has a romantic notion, as Megan is lighting up the world for Cueball to find her.
- [A crowd of figures stand around in the dark. A Megan is illuminated by a beam of light.]
- In a dark and confusing world,
- you burn brightly
- I never feel lost
- This was the 22nd comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- The previous was 44: Love.
- The next was 22: Barrel - Part 3.
- Original title: "Friday's Drawing"
- There was no original Randall quote for this comic.
- This comic was posted on xkcd when the web site opened on Sunday the 1st of January 2006.
- It was posted along with all 41 comics posted before that on LiveJournal as well as a few others.
- The latter explaining why the numbers of these 41 LiveJournal comics ranges from 1-44.
- One of the original drawings drawn on checkered paper or graphing paper.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
bruh — The 𝗦𝗾𝗿𝘁-𝟭 talk stalk 04:22, 15 December 2020 (UTC)
- bruh Beanie (talk) 12:38, 11 March 2021 (UTC)
- Still better than "First" 220.127.116.11 16:50, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
why are there so many cueballs 18.104.22.168 20:51, 26 March 2021 (UTC)